Set Up: Set a Favorite Pipeline
You can have one Pipeline that you mark as your "Favorite". This means that if a Contact is in multiple Pipelines, including the Favorite, then the Favorite will be the one that displays by default. The Favorite Pipeline will also be at the top of the list (under the Holding Tank) when GroupTrack asks you to pick which Pipeline to put a new Contact in.
Setting a Favorite / Default Pipeline
- Go to the Manage Pipelines page at: https://app.grouptrackcrm.com/pipelines/setup
- Select the Edit Pipelines Dropdown
- Hover over the name of the pipeline you want to make your Favorite until you see the gray heart appear
- Click the heart to turn it red
- Click "Done Editing" in the top right corner to save your changes
Note: The Favorite Pipeline will appear with a red heart next to it in all dropdown lists.
Important: You cannot delete your Favorite Pipeline. You will be prompted to set a different Pipeline as Favorite before deleting.