Post Tracker | Getting the Permalink URL
When creating a Post Tracker Job in GroupTrack, you will need the Permalink URL to the Post you want to track. This article walks you through how to get that URL
- Go to the Post you want to track on Facebook™
- Under the authors name at the top of the post, you'll see a timestamp showing when it was created. Click that timestamp (it's a link)
- Verify that the URL is in one of the following formats:
- www.facebook.com/[username]/posts/[post ID], or
- www.facebook.com/groups/[group ID]/posts/[post ID]
- Copy the URL and paste it into the Post Tracker setup wizard!