Set Up: Auto Add Tags Based on Membership Questions
AUTOMATED TAGS BASED ON GROUP ENTRY QUESTIONS IS NOW LIVE
You will NOT find this feature on ANY other Facebook automation Chrome Extension platform out there (our "competitors").
You can now have specific Pipeline-level Tags applied to Contacts as you Approve them to your Group, based on keywords in the answers to the Questions you ask!
Yes, it's true. And yes, it's amazing.
This feature is limited to Premier and Pro users, so if you've been considering an upgrade, now might be the time to go for it!
- Optimize Facebook Group Questions- Make sure to use checkbox or multiple choice.
- Connect & Customize GroupTrack Prospecting Group Pipeline to the Facebook Group.
- Add GroupTrack pipeline tags to have AUTO apply upon approval to the group.
- Set up Auto Tags from "General Tab" (see below)
- Attract Group Members and Approve to group using GroupTrack
- Filter for Tags to Start Strategic Conversations based on Tags
To set up your pipeline autotags for a group-attached pipeline:
- Open the webapp at app.grouptrackcrm.com
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner to open the drop down menu
- Click Pipelines & Integrations
- From the "manage pipelines" page, click on the tab "General". Ensure the pipeline is connected to a Facebook™ Group.
- On the right hand side, click "Add a Tag"
- Add Tags you would like to have auto assigned to contacts, based on their questions. Be sure to use unique words that are ONLY used in one of the options for answers to the questions.
Please Note: Only GroupTrack pipeline tags can be used at this time for auto-tagging. Third party integration tags are not yet configured to work with autotags, but will be coming soon!