Add Team Member & Give Permissions
Here are instructions on how to add team members to your account, and provide them with the permissions you'd like them to have (which groups they can access, etc):
- Go to the web app: app.grouptrackcrm.com
- Click on your name in the upper right hand order of the webapp.
- Scroll down a bit until you see "Team Members".
- This will bring your to the Team Settings Page. From here you can invite members to your team and/or add "paid seats" to your current package.
- Under that, click the button that says "Add Team Members". Update the counter to the number of team members you'd like to add.
- When you click "Continue", you will be prompted to confirm the added monthly charge.
- Once the "team seat" has been added, a box will appear where you can add their email address and send the "invitation" to join your team.
- Update their permissions by clicking "permissions" next to their name. Toggle to add specific groups you'd like them to have access to.
Giving "permissions" to your team allows them to have access to the specific groups you select.
You can also assign them "admin access" which allows them to add other groups and manage permissions.