Filter Messages in Messenger
One of the things that can be frustrating is trying to manage all the messages that come through messenger! Thankfully GroupTrack has created a super easy way to find specific messages that will help you with your business.
GroupTrack FILTER can:
- Show Messages YOU haven't read
- Show Message the RECIPIENTS haven't read
- Show Messages you HAVE read but have NOT responded to
- Show messages the RECIPIENT has read but NOT responded to
Here are instructions on how to run this feature:
- Open Messenger
- Run GroupTrack extension
- You will see a yellow "Filter" icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click the filter, select what you'd like to look for (Group, stage, etc)
- Click "Apply Process"
Please note, if you're doing this for the first time, it may FLASH and scroll for a while. That is because it's going through all old messages. You can press STOP at any time.
Here are instructions on how to do it: